Monday 3 November 2014

Dialogue

     "Well you see Mr. Van camp this might be a little cliche, but my dog ate my homework. All of my english homework."

     "Are you kidding me Smedley?" yelled Mr. Van Camp, "If I had a hair for every time I heard that one Smedley I would have a full head of hair!"

     Smedley replied, "but Mr. VC, I'm your favorite student!"

     "Please Smedley, everyone knows I hate all of my students equally." Exclaimed Mr. Van Camp.
   
     "But look," Smedley cried, "this is it. This is my homework, and this giant bite taken out of it was from my dog!"

     "That would be a valid excuse, if I couldn't see some of the paper stuck in your teeth. You took a bite out of your unfinished homework."

     Smedley looked at Mr. Van Camp as tears welled in his eyes, "ok sir, you caught me."

     "Nothing ever gets by me," he whispered to himself as he leaned back in his chair.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment